28 Ocak 2013 Pazartesi

Monday, The Third Day of Semester!

Hey! What's up everyone? 
This is Monday and the third day of the semester 
holiday. That's distressing because of being holiday's 
15 days. But don't worry! There is a lot of things you 
can do in 15 days. Like playing video games, reading 
books, magazines, comics, drawing pics etc. Anyway, 
I played AQW (Adventure Quest Worldsbefore I started 
to write this. It's a very good MMORPG game. When I 
saw the main classes renewed, didn't believe my eyes. 
I went to Trainers' room and bought a Mage class 
immediately. It's too beautiful. Then I closed the computer 
and went to a buffet to buy a Level magazine. It's full of 
good game analysis. And now I'm writing this and Bittorrent 
downloading a game called Borderlands 2. It's on 14.8% 
now. I think It's a very good Action RPG shooter game. 
I recommend to everyone. I'm planning to draw pics 
after playing with PC.
Okay, I think that's enough. Bye for now!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder