30 Ocak 2013 Çarşamba

Wednesday, The Fifth Day of Semester!

Hello blog friends! It's me again.
Today isn't very different. And I can say, today is boring.
But today is a laugh too. In morning, I woke up and helped
to my grandma for preparing breakfast. The breakfast was
good. Later, I played a bit with my PSP. Then, my father
phoned me for my help. My father is a silversmith and he loves
 his job. He fixes glasses, he makes name necklaces and he
sells silver things. (like rings, necklaces, bracelets, cufflinks etc.)
Anyway, after my father's call, I went to my fathers silversmith
shop. I helped to my father a lot. I stayed in the shop untill 7:00 pm.
Then I left shop and went to home. I was very tired because of
working. Later, I played with my cousin. He's five years old. After
that, I opened PC and played a bit on AQW. (Adventure Quest Worlds)
I reached to 27 level.Then, my mother cooked potato food (?) and
called me for dinner. After dinner and right before I started to write
this, I opened the PC again and watched Bakuman's new episode.
Bakuman is about two young mangaka's (Mashiro Moritaka and
Takagi Akito and Ashirogi Mutou for the duo) life. The anime shows
the difficulties of mangaka's life. I love it very much. Whatever, and
now, I'm writing this and after I done this, I'm going to bed.
Okay blog friends, goodbye untill Friday!

PS: This (?) means, "I'm not sure that."

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder