Hi there again. I'm here for my homework one more time.
This is my final article about holiday. I'm writing this article 2 days
later because I went to Sancaktepe, to my grandma's house and
there was no computer in there. And the Internet cafe is far away
from my grandma's house. I must tell you friday's story, but friday
wasn't an excited day at all. And I decided to tell you today's story.
The school is about to begin and I don't wanna go school. I'm living
with this stress now. Anyway, today isn't an excited day too, but
friday was more boring than today. In morning, I woke up at 10:00.
I was in my grandma's house. I helped to my grandma and others
for preparing breakfast. In breakfast, there was waffle. After breakfast,
we began to watch TV with empty eyes. In 2:00 pm, we (me, my
mom and my sis) decided to return home and went to a bus stop.
We got on to 11ÜS to go Üsküdar. My mom and my sis got off
on road's half, and went to Capitol. When they was in Capitol, I
was going to Üsküdar with bus. Finally, I went to home and began
to watch Bakuman's new episode. Later, I watched two episodes of
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. The anime is about a young Duel Academy student
who wants to be the next King of Games. His name is Jaden and he
really loves Duel Monsters. Anyway, after that, my mom and sis
came to home and they prepare dinner and called me. After dinner
my sis and me watched a animation movie called "The Pirates". It was
very good. And now, I gotta go because tomorrow is a school day
and I have to wake up early.
Okay, I'm going now. Bye!
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder