6 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Wednesday, The Eleventh Day of Semester!


Hi there, my blog friends.
This is my penultimate article about holiday. I can say today
isn't very different but I can say today is my watching anime day.
In the breakfast, there was menemen and it was delicious.
After breakfast, I helped to my mother to clear away. Then,
me and my sister opened the PC and searched for some good
animation movies. There were a lot of them so we didn't decide
it easily. After a lot of searching we found a stop-motion animation
movie called Coraline and started to watch it. It was very good.
After movie, I watch Kotoura-san's first episode and I like that
anime very much. The anime is about a girl named Haruka who
has got reading people's mind ability. Nobody likes Haruka but
Manabe. Manabe is a confused boy. And when Haruka is trying
to read Manabe's mind, Haruka's mind began to confuse too.
Those two are close friends. Anyway, after watching Kotoura-san,
I watched Fairy Tail. The anime is about a mage guild called Fairy
Tail. The anime tells us Natsu's, Happy's, Gray's, Erza's and a rookie
named Lucy's adventures on Fairy Tail guild. It's a good adventure-type
anime. After watching Fairy Tail, I had a dinner with my family. After
dinner, I started to write this article. And now, I'm going to bed.
See ya on my last article about holiday.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder