Hi buddies! How are you?
That's the seventh day of semester holiday and half
of the holiday ended. But the other half is just began.
In morning, my cousins, my mother and my grandma
woke up early. Because we were planning to go
Eskişehir. We had a great breakfast at 8:00 am.
Then, we prepared for going to journey. After that,
we went to the service stop. With service, we went
to the station and we waited for Eskişehir bus. After
bus came, our journey to Eskişehir began. In bus,
there was televisions on every seat's back. But there
was no signal too. Anyway, we go long time with bus.
And at 5:10 pm, our bus stopped and we went to Aunt
Leyla's house. I love my cousin Eren very much. They
were welcomed us greately. We had a delicious dinner
and now, I'm writing this.
Okay, I have to go now. See ya!
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder