Today is kinda different at all. We're (mom, grandma and
two of my cousins) still in the Aunt Leyla's house. In the
morning, everyone woke up and we had a great breakfast.
Then, everyone started to do things like playing video games,
chating on Facebook etc. But we're planning to go picnic.
Because of that, Aunt Leyla send us (me, my cousins Evren
and Eren) to butcher for buying butterfly meat. (?) We bought
it and travelled around a bit. After that, we went to the picnic.
We ate rice and meat. Then, me, Evren and Eren played football
and went to the home.Everyone started to do things again because
we're too bored. I played a RPG called 'Gods Eater Burst' on my
PSP. After hours, we (me and my four cousins) decided to go out.
We went to a park and we bought cips, apricot juise and seeds.
We ate them immediately and went to the home. Now I'm writing
this on my cousin's computer.
Okay, I gotta go because 'Leyla and Mecnun' about to start.
See you on Wednesday!
PS: This (?) means, "I'm not sure that."
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder